Jack Owens, CCIM
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- CCIM South Carolina Chapter Member
- Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS®, Member
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®, Member
- National Association of REALTORS®, Member
- Commercial Investment Division, Member
Jack Owens is a local Charlestonian with 30 years of real estate experience. His experience encompasses development, leasing and sales of office, retail, warehouse and commercial land.
Jack’s focus is on Landlord and Buyer representation serving across local, regional and national companies.
His development experience adds an understanding to the local and state permitting agencies often needed to assure the success of complicated sales and leases.
In 2000, Jack earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. Only 6 percent of the estimated 150,000 commerical real estate practicioners nationwide hold the CCIM designation. A CCIM is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate. A CCIM is an invaluable resource to the commercial real estate owner, investor and user, and is among an elite corps of more than 9,000 professionals who hold the CCIM designation across North America and more than 30 countries.